Townhouse Leasing & Tenants
The following substantive rules are to be followed with respect to any Townhouse Unit leased at Newtown Gate.
- Leases for Units shall not be for a term of less than one (1) year.
- The maximum number of individuals who shall be entitled to lease any Townhouse Unit or occupy any leased Townhouse Unit shall not be greater than the maximum permitted by any applicable ordinance or regulation.
- Notwithstanding foregoing, in all events, occupancy of any Unit shall comply with all applicable laws, ordinances and codes and substantive rules and regulations of Newtown Gate.
- The owner of the unit must provide the Association with a complete copy of the lease, naming all occupants.
- Tenant Information form must be completed and provided to the Association for each new renter.